Friday, May 09, 2008

Another Obscure Monty Python Reference & Friday Feast #190

humorous pictures
more cat pictures




Deadlines are looming (another Saturday at work is on the schedule), my only offering will be the weekly meme from Friday Feast





Appetizer


When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?

In all honestly- not really. Being a shy person, it’s a challenge for me to look at faces- I’ll give a small, tentative grin, & look elsewhere.

Soup

Describe the flooring in your home.  Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?

We live in a rental, so we inherited low pile brown carpet & aged vinyl flooring in the kitchen, bathrooms, & laundry area. I personalize each area with throw rugs- partly to protect the floors from dirt traffic, partly to bring some color into the very neutral rooms- in hues of red, green, & browns.

Salad

Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.

My Mother Makes Mean Mocha!

Main Course

Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?

Yes~ one of my sisters (my Dad & his second wife) & Chris’ only brother were both adopted as infants. Also, Chris was adopted by his step-dad, & his brother adopted his wife’s daughter (both their biological fathers abandoned them)

Dessert

Name 2 blue things.

My husband’s eyes & the recliner in the study (which I’m planning to replace this year)

 

2 comments:

Dory said...

Happy Mother's Day Meg!

(You caught me just messing around with templates. It's back to what it was before.... until I have more time to REALLY mess with it!)

Junie Moon said...

What a fun meme and I love the picture you shared.