Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome Spring



Spring Greetings from meg’s garden

Laughing cat 

I pray you each find the hope & promise of the new season

plant in hand

Get out & dig in the dirt, even if it’s only a pot of herbs to put in your window for now

 window herbs

We are off this afternoon for a week in the Nation’s Capital. I am unsure of the availability of the Internet where we are staying, let alone the time to write any entries, so if you don’t hear from me, trust I will be back in Blogland real soon, with lots of things to share.

mouse cat 

Have a blessed Easter; we will be celebrating Resurrection Sunday at the National Cathedral & I will be thinking of you.

  Vintage Easter

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Dana said...

Oh Meg I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I hope you had a great Easter, that sounds like a fantastic way to spend it!