Monday, June 04, 2007

Since I'm not real happy right now,

randomness...feed your mind and your blog

week of june 3: name one of each

1. a movie that made you laugh

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding" 

2. a book that made you cry

Rilla of Ingleside- the eight book about Anne of Green Gables   

3. a best friend

Lily, my first calico fur friend

4. a favorite childhood memory

 Hiking in the hills behind our house, & coming across a valley filled with yellow flowers

5. your favorite animal

Cats (do you really have to ask?)

6. your favorite food

 A tie between sourdough bread with butter, & Mint Meringue cookies

 7. an item of clothing you can't do without

 Comfortable tennis shoes

8. something you collect

Plants & teapots 

9. your favorite store to shop in

Barnes and Noble

10. your favorite flower

Hydrangeas    

till next time...




Random weekend events:

working on the baby quilt (the shower is on Wednesday morning);

     going to my Mother's house in Berkeley; a gathering of "important women" for my future sister-in-law to meet;

         my car was broken into at church this morning- all he took was my camera, but left a lot of broken glass & anger behind;

Everyone is napping right now, including the cats, so I'm going to finish putting my plants in the ground before I fall asleep as well.

2 comments:

Charity said...

Meg, I'm so sorry! This is sad and frustrating, and you have every right to be angry.

Tulabell said...

That is terrible and at a church of all places. My husband laughs at me when I ask him to make sure to lock the car when we go to service. The world has gone downhill, hasn't it?

Just a thought, but #8 on your list is missing something. Your Cats! Am I right or am I right?

Hope you have a better week!