Okay- I know I have a few friends out there in Blogland, but this is kind of silly! There are 2 fun tags going on & I got triple tagged for each of them!
The Book Tag
The rules are:
-Grab the book closest to you
-Open to page 123
-Scroll down to the 5th sentence
-Post the text of next 3 sentences on your blog
-Name of the book and the author
-Tag 3 people
From A Damsel in Distress by P.G. Wodehouse
Albert was becoming impatient. He was in the position of a great general who thinks out some wonderful piece of stategy and can't get his army to carry it out. Many boys, seeing Plummer enter the room below and listening at the keyhole and realizing the George must have hidden somewhere and deducing that he must be out on the balcony, would have been baffled as to how to proceed.
Six Weird Things About Me
According to the rules...
Each player of this game starts with the
"6 Weird Things about You".
People who get tagged
need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things
as well as state this rule clearly.
In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their
comments and tell them to read your blog!
1. I can sing in public, with a microphone & 100's of people listening, but I can't sing in front of my family- I get embarrassed!
2. I have a lip balm obsession; I have them everywhere- every drawer in the house & office, every coat pocket, knitting bag, purse, backpack, binder, glovebox, even in the shower stall.
3. As a child, I collected rubberbands & paperclips; I even formed a club with my best friend & our "dues" were spent on more supplies (I still love to browse the office supplies aisle)
4. I have a freckle between my toes & a bird-shaped birthmark on my scalp.
5. I pluck the hair that grows on my toes (maybe that is more gross that weird)
6. I like to snack on pickled garlic, cold asparagus dipped in mayo, or 1/2 an apple filled with peanut butter.
I won't tag anyone, since just about everyone on my list has either tagged me or already done these; but please feel free to do them on your own & leave me a comment to look at your list (I'm nosy & want to check out your idiosyncrasies *kiss, kiss*)
BTW: Chris has not noticed we have a new bed yet, even after sleeping on it last night! I think I'll mess with him a bit- drastically change the settings each time he gets up during the night- before I tell him tomorrow night
A wolf in the hand
20 hours ago