THE RULES OF THE TAG ARE:
Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 new things about themselves.
At the end of the post, that person tags 8 other people (or more) letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post, so they know what they have to do.
1. I can’t remember the last time I vacuumed or dusted my own home; this is not due to either my inherent laziness or my aversion to housework- I am very allergic to dust & after doing either of those activities, I’m miserable for several days.
2. I. Do. Not. Like. Eggplant. Period.
3. I currently have 3 in-progress cross stitch project that haven’t been touched in probably two years- about the time I took up knitting again.
4. I’ve broken my tailbone twice- once when I was twelve & again when I was thirty-two; it is the only bone I’ve even broken & it still bother’s me from time to time (usually when I need to use the restroom- I know, TMI :-P )
5. I am fascinated with Highland cattle; I have a stuffed one from England & photos in my study at home & my cubicle at work, as well as a computer wallpaper.
6. I’ve read Pride and Prejudice at least 5 times & plan to read it several times again throughout my life.
7. I have always loved cameos, even as a child; I currently have four- one I brought back from Italy 28 years ago- & would like to add to my collection.
8. I’ve had my ears pierced since I was eight (by my aunt, with an ice cube & a big ole darning needle), own 20 pairs of earrings, but only put them on maybe 3 times a year.