Monday, February 26, 2007

Rare?

Hey, kids! Wish I had time to visit right now, but certain individuals have decided to forget how to do their jobs, so I am currently up to my tuckus in corrections (work), adjustments (attitudes), & good old-fashioned hollering at the idiots who are paid enough to know better!

Here are a few Blog Things I've been collecting for just such an occation; I'll be back later with a weekend update & another clue. (I do have to say- you all have me in a really alturistic track with your guesses; I'm not nearly as selfless as you seem to think I am!)

 





Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)


Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.

Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.

How Rare Is Your Personality?

 

 





You Are a Chocolate Cake


Fun, comforting, and friendly.
You are a true classic, and while you're not super cutting edge, you're high quality.
People love your company - and have even been known to get addicted to you.

What Kind of Cake Are You?

 





Your Quirk Factor: 43%


You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!

How Quirky Are You?

 

 





You Are a Centaur


In general, you are a very cautious and reserved person.
However, you are also warm hearted, and you enjoy helping others in practical ways.
You are a great teacher, and you are really good at helping people get their lives in order.
You are very intuitive, and you go with your gut. You make good decisions easily.

What Mythological Creature Are You?

 

 





You Were a Cat


You are an independent person who inspires others with your dreams.
A calm protector, you will fight when you need to.

What Animal Were You In a Past Life?




Cat Haiku

Wanna go outside.
Oh, poop! Help! I got outside!
Let me back inside!

  Cat 8  

Author Unknown

No comments: