Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you do...

...when you have a week of vacation coming up, sans any children for the first time in, oh, about forever (9 years, actually, but close enough), and no idea where you should go?
Ask your blog friends!
Yep, here's your chance to tell Meg where to go...on vacation that is :-)
We've had a little tax-time windfall and I've got the itch to travel after nearly 2 years of staycations, but haven't been able to decide where to go in mid-April that doesn't require a passport (Chris doesn't have his yet & I'm not about to go thru the deadline drama like my trip to Canada!)
Any ideas?

5 comments:

mumof3boyz said...

Did you know you can get a mini passport at the post office for like $75. It is only good for Canada and Mexico though.

I think you should go to Vegas baby!

Becca said...

Go up the 101 to Oregon and find a b&b to stay in and enjoy yourselves! You deserve it!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

It really depends on what you have an haven't seen. Maybe go to see the Redwoods, or the Grand Canyon, or go on a cruise or maybe Lake Tahoe or come to the East Coast and have history come alive! So much to do, so little time!

Dory said...

Gosh.... I just don't know. The possibilities seem endless. I say rest and relax wherever you go! Heavens knows you deserve it!

Debbie said...

I don't know either. I haven't ever vacationed without my kids! Have fun:)